Hi guys! As you can see this is, for a change, not a picture of me! A few days back I did this makeup look on a friend of mine, Sarah. A friend of her was having a wedding and she asked me to make her look beautimous :) I always need to get used to 'hooded' eyes, but this was a great way to get some experience in makeup looks on a different canvas. I'm planning to do a special series of posts about 'makeup for hooded eyes', since it's absolutely normal to have an eye shape like this yet it can bring difficulties when applying eyeliner. Ok, let's get to the look!
I absolutely loved the shaping on her, it definitely added a little extra glam to the whole look.
- Garnier BB cream and Max Factor foundation (Sarah is skin is quite perfect so there was no concealer needed).
- Catrice Transculent powder
- Clarins compact powder bronzer
- L'oreal Paris Color Infaillible eyeshadow in 002 Hourglass Beige, applied as highlighter
- Rimmel Blush in 101 Pink Sugar
Moving lid - pinky beige color from my Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette
Crease - (very lightly applied) Creep by Urban Decay
Inner corner - whitest color from Metal Mania Palette
Essence lip pencil in 07 Cute pink + Clarins Lip Stick in 103 Miami Pink
I hope you guys enjoyed reading a bit of a different look!
Lots Of Love,